October is the perfect time of year to celebrate all things Haunted Mansion. Alongside all of the Halloween merchandise we’ve seen this season, Disney has also dropped a massive collection of apparel, accessories, and home goods to pay homage to our favorite “spooky” Magic Kingdom attraction.
We’ve even seen Dooney & Bourke collections appear in the parks in recent weeks, which FLEW off the shelves both virtually and in-person! Shoppers now have another opportunity to score some Haunted Masnion Dooney & Bourke bags on shopDisney!
You’ll want to act fast in case these bags disappear just as quickly! Whereas the previous collection included some of our favorite residents of the Haunted Mansion, this new series features the attraction’s iconic wallpaper. First up is a Crossbody Bag.
You can find it now on shopDisney for $198.
If you’re looking for something a bit bigger to carry your things, there’s also this Hobo Bag with the same wallpaper design.
This bag is also currently available on shopDisney for $268.
Finally, if you’re looking to bring all of your treasures out with you, the collection also includes this Tote Bag!
Like the other two items, this bag can be found on shopDisney for $268.
If the collection sells out online and you’re in Disney World, try hopping over to Disney Springs. You may be able to spot these bags at World of Disney, too! Good luck, shoppers!
Do you collect Disney Dooney & Bourke bags? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- What’s Going on With the Price of Disney Face Masks?
- HURRY! Get FREE Shipping on Your Favorite Disney Must Haves Today Only!
- Would YOU Pay $500 For a Vintage Disney Jacket?
- Only Certain Guests Can Grab Disney’s Newest MagicBand!
- Disney’s Dropping Some New ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ Collectible Soon!
- TWO Exclusive ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Disney Collections Will Arrive Online SOON!
- Disney’s New York City Dooney & Bourke Collection is Now Available Online!
- PHOTOS: Would YOU Buy Disney World’s NEWEST Pair of Minnie Ears?
- Disney’s NEW Jungle Cruise Skipper Ears (Designed By the Rock!) Are Now Available
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ Decor You Didn’t Know You Needed