Earlier this week, Orange County in California was able to advance to the next reopening tier in the state’s monitoring system. Entering this next tier in the county’s reopening process means that restaurants may now resume indoor dining with limited capacity.
To reflect this change in the county, Disneyland has updated their website and has noted that the restaurants in Downtown Disney will now offer indoor dining.
Disneyland’s website was updated to say that “at this time, following state and county guidelines, limited indoor seating will be permitted; all other seating is outdoor patio only.” This is the first time that indoor dining will be available in Downtown Disney since the shopping and dining district reopened in July.
We stopped by the restaurants in Downtown Disney yesterday, ahead of the website update, where we were told by several of the restaurants’ staff members that indoor dining should be available by this weekend. Under the current guidelines, indoor dining must be limited to 25% capacity, not to exceed 100 people.
For now, we are still waiting for the state to release the theme park industry guidelines, which are necessary in order for Disneyland to reopen their parks. If Disneyland and Disney California Adventure happen to reopen in this current tier, the restaurants inside the parks would more than likely be subject to the same capacity limits.
Will you take advantage of the indoor dining available at Downtown Disney? Or will you continue to stick with the outdoor patio dining for now? Let us know in the comments!
- The Most Confusing Parts of Disney Genie Explained
- PHOTOS: We’re Simply MAD About Seeing This Rare Character in the Disney Parks!
- FIRST LOOK: Carnation Cafe Has Reopened in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Gay Days are Back at Disneyland Resort!
- Magic Key Holders Will Have After-Hours Access to Disney’s Haunted Mansion Holiday
- NEWS: Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin Will Get a NEW Storyline in Disneyland
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: First Look Inside the NEW Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel
- Tickets Now Available For Disneyland’s Merriest Nites After Hours — But Prepare for a WAIT!
- 17 Rides That Are Even Better Than Their Disney World Counterparts
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!