We have a pretty wild collection of Minnie Ears since we can’t seem to pass them up whenever we’re in the parks!
And, that’s why we created an entire bracket for YOU to vote on your favorite pair of ears that you’ve seen around the parks!
Since there are SO pairs of Minnie Ears, we’ve divided up our bracket into four different categories — Classics & Colors, Characters & Parks, Mouse-llanious, and Holidays & Special Occasions. And, we’ve officially got the round one results for all the ear collectors out there!
Our first round was for the Classics & Colors that moved some of our cutest accessories forward (and left a few fan-favorites behind). While we weren’t surprised to see the Black and Red Bow Ears or Gold and Black Dot Ears win, we were HYPED to see that the Briar Rose Gold and Multi-Color Confetti Ears topped the list.
The Coral and Arendelle Aqua color trends duked it out, but it looks like Anna and Elsa reigned supreme! The mirror, mirror on the wall predicted that the Magic Mirror Ears won, even though we were surprised that Purple Potion lost out to the Black and White Dot with the Red Bow Ears!
In one last clash, the Cinderella Castle Silver Ears have been glittering for a while in the parks (and were YOUR choice over the Imagination Pink Ears)! But, don’t worry — the fun doesn’t stop there! The next round in the bracket is ongoing on social media with the Classics & Colors segment.
- August 11th — Classics & Colors, Round One
- August 12th — Characters & Parks, Round One
- August 13th — Mouse-llanious, Round One
- August 14th — Holidays & Special Occasions, Round One
- August 15th — Classics & Colors and Characters & Parks, Round Two
- August 16th — Mouse-llanious and Holidays & Special Occasions, Round Two
- August 17th — Classics & Colors and Characters & Parks, Round Three
- August 18th — Classics & Colors and Characters & Parks, Round Three
- August 19th — Final 8 Match Up
- August 20th — Final 4 Match Up
- August 21st — Championship Match Up
- August 22nd — Winner Announced!
What pair of Minnie Ears will you be voting for? Let us know in the comments below!