Ever since Build-A-Bear Workshop announced their new The Mandalorian inspired collection, fans around the internet have all been saying the same thing:
Well now you can see the baby, because Build-A-Bear has just released a first look at the new The Child plush coming to stores later this year!
The new plush looks absolutely cuddly, and comes with The Child’s iconic robes! Like all of Build-A-Bear’s products, it’ll come with a choice of outfits and accessories (fingers crossed for tiny Mandalorian armor!).
We still don’t have a release date or pricing for this adorable new item, but expect to see it in stores before the end of the year!
Stay tuned to All Ears for more Baby Yoda news!
Yoda... B-A-B-Y Yoda...
- The Baby Yoda Merch Train Keeps Rolling With These New Pajamas!
- Scentsy Jumps On the Baby Yoda Train With This New Plush Available for Pre-Order!
- Baby Yoda is Here — and Gone! The Child Plush Released and Immediately Sold Out at Disneyland!
- New Baby Yoda Pandora Charm in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The New POP Yoda Loungefly Backpack Is Creating Balance in the Force!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!