Savi’s Workshop. Droid Depot. Both offer one of a kind experiences that allows you to build your own piece of Star Wars magic. But they’re not what fans really want. Real Star Wars fans just want one thing… .
They want a Baby Yoda.
And in just a few months, you’ll be able to make your own Baby Yoda at Build-A-Bear Workshops nationwide!
Build-A-Bear has been a staple at malls across the country for years, allowing guests to build a cuddly custom friend.
Disney’s worked extensively with Build-A-Bear in the past, with toys inspired by Disney princesses, Mickey and pals, and other Star Wars characters.
The Baby Yoda-inspired plush will likely come with a version of the adorable alien’s robes (or, you know, you can buy them separately because $$), with the option for alternate outfits and accessories. I’m personally hoping for tiny Mandalorian armor!
Best of all, you don’t need to fly to a Disney Park to experience this. Baby Yoda will be available at Build-A-Bear Workshops nationwide in the coming months!
How will you customize yours? Let us know in the comments!
Can't Get Enough Of That Baby Yoda!
- There’s a NEW Baby Yoda Plush in Disney World’s Galaxy Edge — And It May Be Our Favorite Yet!
- Turn Heads All Over Batuu Wearing the NEW Baby Yoda Hat in Disney World!
- There’s a Baby Yoda TIKI MUG Now?! You Have to Take a Look at This New Mandalorian Collection!
- Take Baby Yoda with You on ALL Your Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Adventures with the New Shoulder Plush!
- We Spotted A New Baby Yoda Toy at Disney World Today, And You Have to See Him!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!