Savi’s Workshop. Droid Depot. Both offer one of a kind experiences that allows you to build your own piece of Star Wars magic. But they’re not what fans really want. Real Star Wars fans just want one thing… .
They want a Baby Yoda.
And in just a few months, you’ll be able to make your own Baby Yoda at Build-A-Bear Workshops nationwide!
Build-A-Bear has been a staple at malls across the country for years, allowing guests to build a cuddly custom friend.
Disney’s worked extensively with Build-A-Bear in the past, with toys inspired by Disney princesses, Mickey and pals, and other Star Wars characters.
The Baby Yoda-inspired plush will likely come with a version of the adorable alien’s robes (or, you know, you can buy them separately because $$), with the option for alternate outfits and accessories. I’m personally hoping for tiny Mandalorian armor!
Best of all, you don’t need to fly to a Disney Park to experience this. Baby Yoda will be available at Build-A-Bear Workshops nationwide in the coming months!
How will you customize yours? Let us know in the comments!
Can't Get Enough Of That Baby Yoda!
- Our Obsession with the Child Continues: New Baby Yoda Shirt Spotted in Disneyland!
- Fan Patience Pays Off: Baby Yoda Tumblers Now Available in Epcot
- George Lucas Finally Meets the Cutest Member of His Galaxy!
- A New Baby Yoda Necklace Has Arrived (Spoiler Alert! He’s Even Cute in Metal)
- Move over Savi: There’s A Hot New Star Wars DIY Experience Coming To Your Town… and It’s ADORABLE!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!