If you’re anything like us, you want to watch every Marvel movie that comes out. Okay, so most people are just excited for the Avengers, Black Panther, or Spider-man, but we (I, really) are probably most excited for the weird and obscure characters.
This year we will be getting Black Widow, The Eternals, The New Mutants, and — weirdest of all — Morbius. We don’t expect anyone except the most comic literate fans to recognize that name. But all the more reason to share that the trailer for this little-known film is out!
Morbius is one of the lesser known Spider-man characters. And technically he’s a living vampire. He was just your average, ordinary, brilliant scientist with a blood disorder until he experimented on himself and turned himself into a vampire. Spider-man tries to help Morbius with his condition and even goes to him for help when he is transformed into a giant spider.
And this morning we got our first trailer from Sony that shows Jared Leto and his transformation into a creature that stalks the night. Check out the new trailer below.
We don’t know for sure if Morbius will be taking place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe like the Spider-man movies, but there have been some hints that it might be. The cameo at the end of the trailer is a pretty big hint, and fans are clinging to it.
We can’t wait to see Morbius and hope that he can find his way into the MCU. We’d love to see him lead the Legion of Monsters.
What other Spider-man characters do you want to see get their own movie? Let us know in the comments.
Check out more from Marvel below!
- Meet Avengers Campus’ Worldwide Engineering Brigade In This New Marvel Comic Series!
- Marvel’s “Shang-Chi” Suspends Production As Director Self-Isolates Due To Coronavirus
- Loungefly’s In The Endgame Now With This Stylish New Marvel Collection!
- More Casting News for the Disney+ Series ‘Loki’ Announced
- We Know Even MORE of the Superheros (and Villains!) That Will Be at Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure