We cannot wait for the upcoming Space 220 restaurant to open in Epcot in February 2020. Details that have emerged about the immersive space-themed restaurant have us prepared for a dining experience unlike anything we’ve done before. Taking diners “220 miles” up into a space station, the restaurant will offer panoramic views of space — for both day and night!
And now, there’s a sweepstakes that will allow two lucky people to be among the first diners at Space 220!
The new sweepstakes is in support of Give Kids the World, a wonderful charity that “that provides life-changing wish trips to critically ill children and their families.”
When you donate $10 or more to Give Kids the World on the sweepstakes page (linked below), you’ll be entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Disney World, along with a chance to dine at Space 220! The grand prize also includes roundtrip airfare to Orlando, along with two nights at a Disney World Resort and two, two-day Park tickets with Park Hopper option.
Not only is the prize truly fun, but all it takes to enter is a donation to a wonderful charity! For full details, and to fill out an entry, head over to the official sweepstakes page here!
Are you excited for the upcoming Space 220? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Learn more about Space 220 at the links below!
- Construction Update! We Spotted Workers By The Sites for Space 220 AND the Upcoming Play! Pavilion Today at EPCOT
- Six Things that Epcot’s Harmonious Haters are Overlooking
- Five Things We Hope to See at Epcot’s Space 220 Restaurant
- Major Additions Coming to Walt Disney World Through 2021 (and Why You’ll Want to Try Them All)
- Space 220 is Starting to Take Shape at Epcot in Disney World!