So there I was, wandering Hollywood Studios, bummed about not getting a boarding pass for Rise of the Resistance when I noticed a familiar green face staring up at me at Launch Bay Cargo.
Official Baby Yoda Merchandise at Disney World?! It’s here, and it’s available at D-Tech on Demand kiosks around the resort!
Baby Yoda (or “The Child” if you’re being official) is the breakout star of Disney+’s The Mandalorian. Unfortunately, to prevent spoilers, Disney prevented its partners from producing any official merchandise. While some toys are coming (including a Funko POP! and an adorable plush), Disney is filling the gaps with some Print on Demand merchandise!
The new collection is part of a push for Mando merch at Launch Bay Cargo, including Mandalorian themed phone cases, magnets, and MagicBands. But who are we kidding? We all know why you clicked this article. ONWARD TO THE PICTURES!
The bulk of the new merchandise is available from the D-Tech On Demand Kiosk. You don’t have to worry about them selling out, but you will have to wait a few hours for your print to complete. Luckily, Disney has anticipated the demand and pre-printed several pieces for immediate sale.
You can print a magnet for $14.99. These adorable bumper stickers will use the (magnetic) Force to cling to your car, fridge, or Razor Crest.
This one even features The Child’s favorite snack! Frogs are a recurring theme, you see.
You can get a 3D Phone Case (iPhones only) for $29.99. They’re available for the latest generation of most iPhones on the shelf, or you can have one custom printed if you’ve got a non-standard model. You can also get this adorable “Protect, Attack, Snack” design!
For $24.99 you can grab one of these “The Child” MagicBands. Like all Star Wars MagicBands, you can also have your name printed on it in Aurebesh! Oh, and you can choose your base color to match your look!
All of this merchandise can be found at the D-Tech on Demand Kiosk at the Star Wars Launch Bay. We’ve also heard word of it appearing at the Disney Springs Marketplace Co-Op and Magic Kingdom’s Tomorrowland Light and Power Co.
Now if you’ll excuse me, my child and I are going to try to Jedi Mind Trick our way onto a certain ride. Do you think the Resistance accepts bumper magnets as bribes? Let us know what you think of the new merch in the comments!
Learn more about The Mandalorian here!
- NEWS! Stream Content With Your Friends With the New Disney+ GroupWatch Feature!
- This is No Ordinary Baby Yoda Tumbler! You Have to See What This Adorable Cup Can Do!
- There are a LOT of New Collections Coming to shopDisney This Fall!
- Umm, There is Officially a Baby Yoda Slow Cooker Available Online!
- This NEW Baby Yoda Backpack Is The Way to Our Hearts!
- Actor Giancarlo Esposito Speaks to the Future of Disney+’s ‘The Mandalorian’ — Including a Possible Season Four!
- Disney+ Voice Command is Now Available on Google Smart Devices!
- Save Baby Yoda and Become the Coolest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy with the NEW Monopoly Game Inspired by The Mandalorian!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!