It’s back! Get ready to board the Mistletoe Millie, or any other temporarily-re-named boat, on a holiday adventure through the jungle as you enjoy the Jingle Cruise (know as the Jungle Cruise the other 10 months of the year).
You skipper will guide you though the wilds of the Magic Kingdom and infuse some holiday fun in their commentary along the way.
You’ll start to notice the changes to the ride as you enter the queue…and the fun continues from there.
Before you know it it is time to go “wassailing” on your newly-named boat!
You’ll notice the puns and play on words start right away as usual!
It isn’t just the boats and the skippers that are in the holiday spirit — it’s also the wildlife! Be sure to keep your eyes out for the holiday fun!
The ride closes out with a visit from Trader Sam-ta!!!
Are you a fan of the Jingle Cruise? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Gingerbread House Open for 2019 Season
- AllEars How To: Meet Santa in Walt Disney World’s Disney Springs without Standing in Line!
- Check Out the 2019 Christmas Tree Trail Posters!
- We’re Bringing You INSIDE the First Night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
- Photo Tour: Brand New Holiday and Christmas Decor Debuts in Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
- The Holidays are in Full Swing in Disney Springs! See Festive Merch, the Christmas Tree Trail, and More!
- All the Holiday Snacks in the Magic Kingdom This Season — Including Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Exclusives!
- Shine Merry and Bright with New Holiday Pandora Charms at Walt Disney World!