It’s back! Get ready to board the Mistletoe Millie, or any other temporarily-re-named boat, on a holiday adventure through the jungle as you enjoy the Jingle Cruise (know as the Jungle Cruise the other 10 months of the year).
You skipper will guide you though the wilds of the Magic Kingdom and infuse some holiday fun in their commentary along the way.
You’ll start to notice the changes to the ride as you enter the queue…and the fun continues from there.
Before you know it it is time to go “wassailing” on your newly-named boat!
You’ll notice the puns and play on words start right away as usual!
It isn’t just the boats and the skippers that are in the holiday spirit — it’s also the wildlife! Be sure to keep your eyes out for the holiday fun!
The ride closes out with a visit from Trader Sam-ta!!!
Are you a fan of the Jingle Cruise? Let us know in the comments!
Want to learn more about this year's holiday season in Disney? We can help!
- 2019 Christmas Wish from the Magic Kingdom
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas Wish from the Magic Kingdom
- 2019 Walt Disney World Holiday Photo Opportunities
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas Gertie
- Disney Pic of the Week: Christmas Mickey Topiary
- Here’s Where You Can Celebrate 12 Winter Holiday Traditions at Once at Walt Disney World
- Is The Nightmare Before Christmas a Halloween Movie or Christmas Movie?
- Picture This! is at Walt Disney World