What a week for the Menu Mania team! Four new locations opened in one week! Disney World’s annual price increases took effect this week on things from resort refillable mugs to Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars. And, Disney World launched their new plant-based menu options this week as well as a complete website. That’s all in addition to our “normal” weekly updates! Dive in and check out all of the changes here!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 10/7/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Four New Locations!
Port Orleans French Quarter Resort welcomed two of the four new dining locations that opened this week.
Scat Cat’s Club – Cafe opened in the former Scat Cat’s Club (more on that later) and serves up beignets all day long. Yep, beignets all day! We visited on opening day! Check out our visit here.
Scat Cat’s Club re-opened in the former Bonfamille’s Café this week. We visited on opening day! Check out our visit here.
The former Mizner’s Lounge re-opened as a new Beauty and the Beast themed lounge and bearing a new name — Enchanted Rose. We visited on opening day! Check out our visit here. We’ve got food and drink photos here!
We are still working on updating all of our menus with the latest price increases that rolled out last week. Some of our more notable increases include:
- Souvenir Popcorn Buckets now $12.00
- Resort Refillable Mugs now $19.99
- Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bars and Sandwiches now $5.69
- Some side items at quick service locations made a big jump — such as items at Pecos Bill’s going from $2.99 to $4.49!
We attended a preview of the plant-based menus rolling out at Disney World. Check out our review here. In addition to launching the plant-based menus, Disney has also launched a new plant-based menu website — check it out here!
Fall Flavors Around the Resort
We have added even more fall flavors to menus! Be sure to check out:
- Hollywood Studios’ Catalina Eddie’s: Candy Corn Verrine
- Hollywood Studios’ Oasis Canteen: Sweet Poison Cocktail
- Hollywood Studios’ Rosie’s All-American Cafe: Graveyard Verrine
- Hollywood Studios’ Trolley Car Cafe (Starbucks): Poison Apple Mousse
- Animal Kingdom’s Restaurantosaurus: Halloween Cupcake
- Disney Springs’ Sprinkles: Slime Cupcake coming October 21 to 31
- Disney Springs’ Sprinkles: Double Stuff Oreo Cupcake coming October 29 to 31
- Disney Springs’ STK Orlando: New Fall Menu
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato: Jack-o-Lantern Float
- Disney Springs’ Vivoli il Gelato: Nutty Ghost Sundae
- Old Key West Resort’s Gurgling Suitcase: Added Five Fall Drinks
- Pop Century Resort’s Petals Pool Bar: Added Pop Potion Cocktails
- Wilderness Lodge’s Roaring Fork: Halloween Donut
- Wilderness Lodge’s Roaring Fork: Oktoberfest Cupcake
Thanksgiving Day Meals
Some locations in Disney World add special menus for Thanksgiving Day. We will update this list as more locations add their Thanksgiving menus.
- Epcot’s Coral Reef
- Epcot’s Rose & Crown
- Disney Springs’ Boathouse
- Disney Springs’ House of Blues
- Disney Springs’ Paddlefish
- Disney Springs’ Planet Hollywood
- Disney Springs’ Rainforest Cafe
- Disney Springs’ T-Rex Cafe
- Disney Springs’ Terralina Crafted Italian
- Dolphin’s Fresh Mediterranean Market
- Dolphin’s Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Old Key West’s Olivia’s Cafe
- NEW! Port Orleans Riversides’ Boatwrights
- Saratoga Springs’ Turf Club
- Swan’s Il Mulino New York Trattoria
Menu Updates from Around the Parks and Resorts
- NEW! Changed Dessert Trio
- NEW! Changed details on Tortellini Entree
- Removed Cherry Almond Tart
- Removed Blueberry Citrus Fritters
- NEW! Changed Boston Cream Whoopie Pie to Boston Cream Cake
- Removed exotic Coke flavors
Services: Table Service
- NEW! Fall Flavors Salad
- NEW! Duck and Dumplings
- NEW! Lobster Poutine
- Removed BBQ Chicken
- NEW! Oreo Milkshake
- Removed Smoky Bones Milkshake
- NEW! Strawberry Champagne Cupcake for Breast Cancer Awareness Month available October 1 to 27
- NEW! Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake available October 7 to 20
- NEW! Whole Veggie Pizza
- NEW! Mike and Sulley Cookie Butter
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
- NEW! Halloween CrazyShake available October 30 to November 3
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
AllEars' Menu Mania Highlights the Latest Menu Changes in Disney World and Disneyland
- Menu Mania: Santa Waffles, Peppermint Bubble Waffles, Mini-Cakes, Turkey Sliders, Price Increases, and More! 11/18/19
- Menu Mania: A Turkey Sundae, Bug & Grubs, a Sticky Toffee Cupcake, and More Pop Up on Disney Menus! 11/11/19
- More Star Wars Updates, Plus Christmas, Fall and Frozen Treats Galore: Menu Mania 11/4/19
- New Sweet and Savory Fall-Themed Flavors, Plus More Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Meals Pop Up On Disney’s Menus! Menu Mania 10/28/19
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!