It’s time for another pair of Disney Parks Designer Ears! This time, they’ll look a little familiar, particularly if you follow the Loungefly backpack movement! At Ever After in Disney Springs, we found the Loungefly Designer Ears!
The Loungefly Designer Ears feature a pair of blue vinyl ears with an adorable pattern and a big sparkly, black bow. The combination is both graphic and playful.
The pattern features stylized, colorful depictions of Park icons like Space Mountain, Dumbo, and Mickey Pretzels!
We’re loving the Hatbox Ghost and the Mickey Balloons. Seriously, there’s something for everyone in this pattern!
You can get your own Loungefly Designers ears for $48. Not going to be in Disney Springs any day soon? No worries! Click here to buy a pair from ShopDisney!
Do you plan to purchase some Disney Parks Designer Ears? Are you a fan of the Loungefly pattern? Let us know in the comments!
Click here for info about the Designer Ears coming to the Parks (and ShopDisney) in the coming months!
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019