Disney’s new Skyliner System starts carrying guests around Disney World on September 29. If you are in Disney World prior to then you have a good chance of seeing the Skyliner gondolas in testing mode all over the property, as well as at the stations.
The colorful gondolas are hard to miss, plus it is fun looking for characters on them. Gondola spotting may become attraction in and of itself!
We stopped by the four Skyliner resorts to check out the progress, and look at the gondolas!
Each resort’s Skyliner station is designed to match the theme of the resort. The Art of Animation and Pop Century Resorts will share a station, but depending on which resort you approach the station from you will see different signs.
Keep an eye out for Imagineers working in the stations.
The Caribbean Beach Resort‘s station definitely has a look of the islands to it.
What do you think of this new transportation option in Disney? Will you be riding the Skyliner when it opens? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about the Disney Skyliner? Check out these posts:
- Disney Skyliner at Walt Disney World Main Page: Everything You Need to Know!
- First Flight: Come along on AllEars' first journey on Disney's Skyliner!
- 5 Reasons People Say They Are Totally Not Riding the Disney Skyliner
- See Pics from Skyliner's Opening Day Here!
- Have You Ridden Disney Skyliner? Leave a Reader Review HERE!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!