ATTENTION: Anyone who’s ready to fly over Walt Disney World…
It has just been announced that the Disney Skyliner will officially open on September 29, 2019!
The all-new transportation system will provide access to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and International Gateway at Epcot from Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach Resort, and the new Riviera Resort (opening this December).
The Skyliner Gondolas can fit up to 10 people each, and can also accommodate wheelchairs/ECVs. Rides are predicted to take about 15 minutes from a resort to a park.
The Gondolas themselves are brightly colored, with several of them sporting characters from favorite Disney universe films. These include Toy Story, Coco, Winnie the Pooh, Star Wars, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, Guardians of the Galaxy, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
While the Skyliner is opening after Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and the Epcot Food and Wine Festival start date, we predict the new system will be very popular in transporting guests who want to enjoy these offerings!
Are you excited to climb aboard the new Disney Skyliner System this fall? Let us know in the comments!
Want to know more about the Disney Skyliner? Check out these posts:
- Disney Skyliner at Walt Disney World Main Page: Everything You Need to Know!
- First Flight: Come along on AllEars' first journey on Disney's Skyliner!
- 5 Reasons People Say They Are Totally Not Riding the Disney Skyliner
- See Pics from Skyliner's Opening Day Here!
- Have You Ridden Disney Skyliner? Leave a Reader Review HERE!
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!