If you have already been to this year’s EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, then you know there’s a lot to do.
There’s Emile’s Fromage Montage, which gets you a secret sweet treat. You can play Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak. We have even tried all of the food booths and given you our best-of-the-fest list. But this week, there are 4 new things to do.
That’s right — 4 new food booths will be opening on September 22nd. These are the last of the booths to open for the festival this year. The booths that will be opening are:
- Char & Chop
- Wine & Wedge
- Bubbles & Brine
- Swirled Showcase
We’ll be there when they open to try all of the new food. Stay tuned to AllEars.net for more.
Read More about the Food and Wine Festival
- Don’t Forget! NEW Eats Hit the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival This Week
- A MYSTERIOUS Addition Has Arrived at the EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- AllEars TV: EPCOT Food and Wine Festival 2023: EVERY Food Booth, All of the Entertainment, and MORE!
- EVERY SINGLE NEW Menu Item Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Food & Wine Festival
- SNEAK PEEK at NEW 2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Merch
What are you wanting to try from these new booths? Let us know in the comments below.