Today’s a very big day for Disney — the release of the live-action The Little Mermaid in theaters!
The film has been talked about a LOT ever since it was first announced, and Disney is really hyping it up with merchandise, special character offerings, and now SNACKS in the theme parks. We’ve got the full list of limited-time treats that you can check out here!
Walt Disney World Resort
- Bubbles at Sea — “a Gold Peak sweet green tea, lemon juice, pineapple and guava topped with boba pearls, and a splash of shimmer.”
Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- The Little Mermaid Pop — caramel sea salt pop with ocean fondant decor.
The Friar’s Nook at Magic Kingdom
- Divinely Diabolical — a twist on a classic cookies and cream milkshake.
Storybook Treats at Magic Kingdom
- Part of Your World — DOLE Whip Strawberry swirled with Purple Cheesecake soft serve.
Hollywood Scoops at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Little Mermaid Donut Milk Shake — mango-guava-ginger milkshake topped with whipped cream and a pineapple-mango seashell donut.
That’s everything for Disney World, but there are some limited-time offerings at Disneyland Resort as well!
Edelweiss Snacks at Disneyland Park
- Purple Pineapple Shell Macaron — purple macaron filled with blue pineapple buttercream and a chocolate pearl (available until May 29th).
Cappuccino Cart at Disney California Adventure
- Mermaid Strawberry Cake (available until May 29th)
Those are all the new snacks that Disney has announced for the parks right now, but we’ll keep you in the loop if we spot more! Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest news and updates from Disney World and Disneyland Resort.
The BEST Food in Disney World for 2023 — Click Here!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to get the free list of the Best Magic Kingdom Snacks! Click here to get started!
Which of these snacks would you like to try? Tell us in the comments!