I’m not ashamed to say I watched The Disney Channel till long after I was the “appropriate age” to be watching it. Who decides the appropriate age for watching fun television, anyway? What, like you turn 27 and the good times stop rolling?
What? The Disney Channel demographic is 7 to 17? Ok can you, like, stop looking at me with so much JUDGEMENT? Jeez, Luise.
Exhibit A) That’s So Raven. Ageless, classic comedy. So much so that a reboot called Raven’s Home is currently on Disney Channel! See they WANT us adults to watch out of nostalgia!
B) Kim Possible! It’s a GREAT show for any age, with an animated teenager fighting crime while juggling the struggles of adolescence! See, relatable!
C) Lizzie McGuire! This gem gave us Hilary Duff, and if that’s not enough reason to have it be considered important media by The National Film Preservation Foundation, I don’t know what is. This show should be in history books.
And C) The Proud Family, created by animator, character designer, film director and television producer Bruce W. Smith who co-directed Space Jam so, you know, THIS SHOW WAS COOL.
These shows are why Disney Channel has been so successful for so long, and also Why Disney Adults Are The Way They Are.
Click Below to RTT Disney Channel Made Some of the BEST Shows!
- AllEars TV: The PERFECT DAY in Hong Kong Disneyland
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- AllEars TV: We Did EVERYTHING At EPCOT Festival of the Holidays: ALL the Food, Entertainment, and MORE
- AllEars TV: INSIDE Disney’s NEW Frozen Land in Hong Kong Disneyland!
- Why Disney Fans Will Be GLUED to Their Screens on Saturday
- AllEars TV: How To Do The MOST At Universal Orlando in ONE DAY — 23 Attractions!
- AllEars TV: I RUINED My Disney World Trip To Show How You Can Fix It — Animal Kingdom
- AllEars TV: Ranking the WORST Things to Buy in Disney World
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- AllEars TV: BEST Things I Ate In Disney Springs
- AllEars TV: The PERFECT DAY in EPCOT
- We’re Spilling the TEA on How You Can Have the Best Day in EPCOT
What Disney show was your favorite growing up? Let us know in the comments!