Have you ever attended a Disneyland After Dark event?
These special ticketed events take place AFTER park closing and usually revolve around a specific theme, offering exclusive entertainment, character meets, snacks, and more to guests who attend. Well, now, Disneyland has announced some special events that’ll be coming in 2023, and there’s a brand NEW one joining the bunch.
Disney has announced that Disneyland After Dark events will be BACK in 2023!
Thus far, they’ve announced 2 specially-themed events: Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite and Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite. Princess Nite is brand new!
A ticket to a Disneyland After Dark event gets guests into a private party at Disneyland Park from 9PM to 1AM, as well as entry into Disneyland at 6PM — three hours before the party officially starts. Attendees get unlimited downloads of all PhotoPass photos taken during the party plus free souvenirs, including an event guide map.
Here are details about both events.
Disneyland After Dark: Sweethearts’ Nite
Dates: January 31st; February 2nd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 14th, and 16th, 2023
The event includes:
- A sweethearts-themed fireworks show
- Royal Ball hosted by Aladdin and Jasmine (near “it’s a small world”)
- Live jazz ensemble on the Mark Twain Riverboat
- Polynesian trio performing at The Tropical Hideaway
- Specially-themed snacks (available for purchase)
- Photo ops inspired by romantic scenes from Disney movies with unlimited PhotoPass downloads
- Admission to Disneyland Park starting at 6PM — no park pass reservation is required.
Disneyland After Dark: Princess Nite — NEW!
Dates: March 7th and 9th, 2023
The event includes:
- “A royal welcome” at the Disneyland Train Station with Princess Minnie and Princess Daisy with fanfare trumpeters
- A concert celebrating Disney princesses, with live vocalists
- A candy-themed dance party hosted by Vanellope Von Schweetz
- Jazz music in New Orleans Square
- Special snacks
- Photo ops inspired by Disney princess movies with unlimited PhotoPass downloads
- Admission to Disneyland Park starting at 6PM — no park pass reservation required.
Tickets will go on sale on Disneyland’s website soon! Magic Key holders will be able to get tickets on December 12th (no earlier than 9AM PT). On December 14th, tickets will go on sale to the general public (no earlier than 9AM PT). The number of tickets available will be limited, so you’ll want to get your tickets quickly!
We’ll keep you updated when we learn more about these events, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever attended a Disneyland After Dark event? Let us know in the comments!