Disney’s 100th Anniversary is on its way and some parts of the celebration will be starting soon.
We’ve already gotten some news about the 100th Anniversary credit card design that’ll be available, the 100 Years of Wonder tour, and a NEW Oswald the Lucky Rabbit short. Now we’ve got some HUGE news for those looking to grab 100th Anniversary merchandise.
According to Disney, they will be celebrating “a century of wonder and Disney magic” throughout the year with new product releases and more.
All of the imagery shared by Disney seems to be focused mainly on that Platinum Drip design.
We saw this used for the 100th Anniversary Mickey Ear hat that debuted at the D23 Expo. Underneath the platinum drip is a black velvet material. These were previously available for pre-order on shopDisney for a very limited time. At that point, they were available for $195. We’ll be sure to share details with you if they become available again in mid-December.
Back in September (around D23 Expo time), we also saw a platinum drip Minnie ear headband released for pre-order. These were priced at $175. We expect these could become available again during this upcoming merchandise release, but we’ll be on the lookout for details.
These two seem to be the main items previewed for the Platinum Drip collection. But we’ve seen other items that have been released to celebrate the 100th Anniversary including a tumbler that was only available at the D23 Expo Marketplace…
…and a necklace and watch.
We also spotted another set of 100th Anniversary ears at the Expo.
We’ll be interested to see what gets initially released as part of the Disney100 Platinum Collection on December 12th (at 7AM PT) and what is released later.
We’ll be on the lookout for ALL of the 100th Anniversary merchandise, so stay tuned for updates!
For more 100th Anniversary news, check out the posts below.
Stories About Disney's 100th Anniversary
- You Can Win A FREE Trip to Disneyland — Here’s How!
- WARNING: Hide Your Wallets From Disney’s New Mickey Souvenir!
- The REAL Reason You Should Visit Disney’s 100th Anniversary Celebration!
- PHOTOS: The NEW Experience Disney History Fans Can’t Miss
- Crowds Are INTENSE for Disney’s 100th Anniversary
- NEW Disney Park Map Now Available
- We CHALLENGE You to Resist Disney’s Newest Collection
- 2023 vs. 2024: When Is the BEST Time to Go to Disney World?
- FIRST LOOK at Disney’s NEW 100th Anniversary Fireworks Show
- See Disney’s NEWEST Monorail Look!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be buying any of the 100th Anniversary merchandise? Tell us in the comments!