Happy Festival of the Holidays season!
There’s so much to eat and lots of entertainment to see at the festival. Sometimes it can feel overwhelming, but that’s why we’re here! However, did you know that there’s a tiny decoration detail that most festivalgoers completely miss?
Over in the Germany Pavilion, there’s a small town that’s there year-round.
However, if you look really closely, you’ll see that the town is all decorated for Festival of the Holidays! There are banners on the lampposts just like we see walking around the park.
There’s the AllEars team standing by a life-size banner!
We think this is such a cute Easter Egg, so if you’re walking by the Germany pavilion or grabbing items from the Bavaria booth, we recommend stopping by.
Be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for all the latest Disney holiday news.
Want to Learn More About EPCOT’s MASSIVE Transformation? We Can Help!
- Opening Timeline Announced for Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana
- Details You’ve NEVER Noticed About the Moana Attraction Coming to EPCOT
- Learn About the NEW Areas Coming to EPCOT’s World Celebration
- Get a Look at the New Walt Disney Statue Coming to EPCOT
- A NEW Nighttime Spectacular Is Coming to EPCOT
- Details Shared for a NEW Character Meet-and-Greet Spot Coming to EPCOT
- A Figment Meet-and-Greet Has Been Announced for EPCOT
- 10 HUGE Things Coming to Disney World in 2023
- 12 MAJOR Updates That Were Missing from Disney’s News Drop
- EVERYTHING You Need to Know About the BIG Changes Coming to EPCOT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever noticed this before? Tell us below!