We know we’re not the only ones getting in the spooky mood. Disney just released Hocus Pocus 2 on their streaming service, Disney+, and the results of its premiere prove that the world is ready for Halloween.
Disney announced today that the Disney+ premiere of Hocus Pocus 2 was the most-watched premiere of any movie on the streaming service in the U.S. to date!
This film had more views in the first 3 days of its release (it was released on September 30th) than any other Disney+ premiere in the U.S. since the streaming service debuted in 2019.
If you’re looking for more spooky content this October, don’t forget that Freeform has an entire line-up of Halloween movies! Their 31 Nights of Halloween event began on October 1st and includes films like Maleficent, Beetlejuice, Ghostbusters, Hotel Transylvania, Hocus Pocus, and more.
Hocus Pocus fans who are heading to Disney World soon might want to rep their favorite movie with our Winifred-inspired park outfit! You can shop the entire look here:
We’ll be watching for more updates on the newest Disney movies, so stay tuned to AllEars for more Disney entertainment news.
Want to learn more about the Disney+ streaming service? Check out these posts:
- The 20 BEST Disney+ Original Series (So Far)
- 10 Disney+ Shows You Forgot Existed
- See Disney CEO Bob Chapek’s Comments on the “Flexibility” Provided by Streaming Content
- Learn About the Ad-Supported Disney+ Service
- Price Increase Announced for Ad-Free Disney+ Plans
- Disney+ Is About to Get More Expensive in an Unexpected Way
- A Game-Changing Deal Could Make Disney Movie Releases DIFFERENT
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you seen Hocus Pocus 2 yet? Let us know what you thought about it in the comments!