Disney’s Alice in Wonderland is celebrating its 70th anniversary this year!
And, Disney is celebrating by releasing tons of different collectibles for the occasion! Recently, we’ve seen downloadable wallpapers for your phone, a color-changing mug, and there are even a few more items to come! And, now the wait is over for Disney’s Alice in Wonderland Doll that is inspired by the creator of the original concept art!
Disney’s Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Limited Edition Doll is now available for pre-order on shopDisney and there are so many features that make it unique!
The doll takes inspiration from Mary Blair, whose name you might recognize as an artist who had a hand in the creation of many classic Disney rides and films. In fact, along with her contributions to Alice in Wonderland, Mary’s whimsical style also heavily influenced “it’s a small world,” among other projects.
The Alice in Wonderland Doll is available to pre-order for $129.99 and those who place a pre-order will be notified via email when it is ready to ship.
And, this won’t be the only Mary Blair-inspired collection for the film’s anniversary — another collection filled with home goods is coming on August 16th! Of course, we’ll continue to keep you updated with all the latest merchandise news, so stay tuned to AllEars for more!
Do you own any other Disney collectibles? Let us know in the comments below!
- PHOTOS: It’s Official! You Can Now Get Popcorn Scented Ears in Disney World
- Kids Will LOVE These Disney Tees…Thanks to a Hidden Secret!
- Do You Qualify for the New Disney World Anniversary Collectible?
- These EPCOT Minnie Ears are SO High-Tech They Come With a Power Cord
- Score Your Favorite Disney Items For LESS Online Today Only!
- A New Haunted Mansion Tiki Mug is Coming Soon to Trader Sam’s in Disneyland!
- PHOTOS: Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal Toys Now Available at McDonald’s!
- PHOTOS: Grab Disney World’s NEW Stitch Crashes Snow White Collection Before it Sells Out!
- Disney’s New Villain Dolls are Wickedly Expensive!
- Disney’s So Good They’ll Make You Want to Spend $45 on…Trash?