Just in time for the end of spring, there’s a new Dooney & Bourke collection that’ll make you want to stop and smell the flowers!
While Tinker Bell may not be a Garden or Fast-Flying Fairy, the Tinker fairy is still in touch with nature as a resident of Pixie Hollow. And, the latest accessories inspired by our favorite fairy really are something magical! ✨
Guests can sprinkle a bit of pixie dust on their daily errands or trips to the parks when they carry the bags like the Tote for $298…
…Satchel for $298…
…and Crossbody Bag for $198 that are decorated with springtime flowers and Tinker Bell with a soft yellow, green, and white color palette.
Plus, you can even wear the MagicBand for $48 with the same pattern as the bags with a golden Dooney and Bourke charm on the side!
Is it just us, or does Disney up its Dooney game every time a new collection comes out? We’ll have to keep an eye out for NEW series that make their ways to the shelves soon. And, you can stay tuned with All Ears for the latest must-have Disney merchandise and news!
What Dooney and Bourke collections do you own items from? Let us know in the comments below!
- Disney’s New Haunted Mansion Items Will Make Your Home Delightfully Unlivable!
- Save the Galaxy With New Star Wars: Bad Batch Funko Pops!
- Hurry! The Disney x BaubleBar Bejeweled Ears Are Now Available Online!
- Life Is the Bubbles With Disney x Danielle Nicole’s NEW Little Mermaid Bag!
- NEWS: Disney World is Releasing a Special 50th Anniversary Book
- Only Select Disney World Guests Can Get The Newest MagicBand Discounted!
- New Magazine on Amazon Features OVER 50 Secret Disney Recipes!
- The 10 Best Amazon Prime Day Deals for ‘Star Wars’ Fans!
- The BEST Marvel Deals for Amazon Prime Day
- The Best Disney Amazon Prime Day Deals for Kids