We know you’re probably feeling miserable, darling, as usual, waiting for Cruella‘s big release in theaters and on Disney+ at the end of May.
But, we’re sure to turn that frown upside down because an entirely NEW collection of merchandise inspired by Cruella herself has been spotted on shopDisney.
Since Cruella will tell the origin story of the villainess, it’s no surprise that she has had a life-long love for fashion! And, Disney is sparing no detail when it comes to the newest items you can find online.
You can find a selection of stylish outfits for both adults and kids in the new collection, including the Cruella Dress with Mesh Top. This dress features a graffiti-style design with Cruella scrawled all over for a “signature” look.
You can get this statement dress for $44.99.
There are even accessories to match the outfits! Loungefly fans will be excited to check out the new Cruella Loungefly Backpack that has a unique design with chains and other villainous details.
The backpack is available for $80.
And, your Cruella outfit wouldn’t be complete without the iconic black and white hair-do. So, instead of dying your hair, you can opt for the Cruella Faux Leather Headband instead!
It costs $13.99.
If tees are more your style, there are a variety of designs to choose from including the ‘‘Cruell Britannia” T-Shirt that has the villain herself front and center.
All of the tees cost $26.99 each.
Or, you can opt to add some style to your grocery shopping with the Cruella Reusable Tote. It’s not all that often that we see Disney release a reusable tote styled to new movies, so this is a unique addition to the collection!
Plus, it’s pretty affordable and costs $3.99.
Now that you’ve got the perfect outfit for the film premiere, we’ll just be counting down the days until May 27th when we can watch Cruella ourselves. Stay tuned with All Ears for the latest Disney merchandise and news!
Which item are you adding to your wardrobe ASAP? Let us know in the comments below!
- A Very Underrated Disney Movie Just Got Its Own Collectible Key!
- We’re Craving Dessert After Seeing Disney World’s New Mug!
- Would You Be Willing to Drop OVER $300 for This Marvel Collectible?
- You Can Finally Find This Baby Yoda Souvenir in Disney World Again!
- Disney’s Newest Designer Ears Will Be Available Online Soon!
- Disney Announces Their 2021 Summer Reading List
- PHOTOS: New “it’s a small world” Dooney & Bourke Collection Arrives in Disney World
- Disney’s Graduation Collection Online Just Got a LOT More Affordable
- The NEW Cruella MagicBand is Quite the Fashion Statement in Disney World!
- Warning: You Do NOT Want to Eat These Disney Treats