The day has finally arrived, Padawans! May the 4th is kicking off in the Disney Parks and online as Star Wars fans gather from all across the galaxy.
And, while you can expect to find exclusive treats in Disney’s Hollywood Studios on this special day, there’s also a LOT of new merchandise popping up too!
While you may love Chewbacca and R2-D2, it’s time to say goodbye to your Light Side friends and turn towards the Dark Side. The NEW Star Wars Ears are inspired by Darth Vader with the red-lined headband and ears designed to look like Darth’s famous suit.
You can spot a Darth Vader helmet front and center, along with lots of shiny material to lure guests in…
…and the back of the ears have “rule the galaxy” in bold red print! If we get to keep these ears, we might consider joining the Dark Side ourselves. 👀
And, of course, be sure to stay tuned with All Ears to take a look at even more merchandise and goodies that will be coming to the parks and online today on May the 4th!
How are you celebrating May the 4th? Let us know in the comments below!
- Tie-Dye Disney Crocs? Yeah, They Exist!
- PHOTOS: New Rey Lightsaber Hilt Has Arrived in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney World’s NEW Plush Collection Weighs 2.5 Pounds — Here’s Why!
- Your New Favorite Disney Crocs Are Now Available Online!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With NEW ‘Star Wars’ Tees!
- Classic, New, and SCENTED Plushes Are Part of Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Gear Up for July 4th With Disney’s NEW Collection!
- You Can Wear a Cruella de Vil Original With Disney’s Upcoming Fashion Collection!
- Revamp Your Summer Wardrobe With This Deal on Disney T-shirts!
- First Look at NEW Action Figures Inspired by Disney and Pixar’s Newest Movie!