If you’re planning a Disney World vacation for the month of June and you haven’t made those Park Pass Reservations, now may be a good time to do so!
Disney World is continuing their requirements of having both valid theme park admission and a confirmed Park Pass Reservation to enter a theme park. These reservations DO fill up, and we are already starting to see the first dates in the month of June run out of Passes at certain parks!
If Disney World maintains its current capacity levels as we’re seeing right now for Spring Break, we could run into similar limited Park Pass Reservation availability as we approach summer. So if you have those tickets purchased, go ahead and book your Reservations now!
Checking on the Park Pass Reservation calendar today, we noticed that Disney’s Hollywood Studios had no Park Pass Reservations available for Select Resort Hotels June 7th through June 10th.
The same goes for Theme Park Ticket guests — June 7th through 10th is currently booked up at Hollywood Studios. The other three theme parks currently have Park Pass Reservation availability.
As of this writing, Annual Passholders have full Park Pass Reservation availability at all four theme parks, including that week of June 7th.
We’ll continue to monitor the Park Pass Reservation availability calendar to keep you up-to-date on all the latest developments! Our suggestion is to book those Passes the moment you know when you’re visiting so you don’t miss out on visiting your favorite Disney park!
Disney World Planning News and Tips
- Harmonious Set to Debut EARLY Next Week in EPCOT!
- Early Theme Park Entry Beginning BEFORE 50th Anniversary For Disney World Hotel Guests
- Which Park Ticket is Best for Your Next Disney World Vacation?
- Do You Qualify For the NEWEST Way to Save on a Disney World Vacation?
- Magic Kingdom’s Morning Welcome Show Now Showing Hours
- How to Have the BEST Rainy Day in Disney World
- What are the FASTEST and SLOWEST Disney World Transportation Options?
- Wait Times Were Relatively Low in Disney World Yesterday
- Here’s How to Score HUGE Savings at Disney’s Aulani Resort in 2022!
- Main Street Confectionery is Reopening SOON in Magic Kingdom!