Who doesn’t love new Disney Dooney & Bourke bags? Nowadays, there seems to be a new collection released on a weekly basis! And with spring just around the corner, we’ve already spotted a couple of new collections that are inspiring us to swap out our winter sweaters for some bright and colorful dresses.
If you’re on a mission to collect every pattern known to mankind, we have good news: another collection will arrive next week in Disney Springs, and it’s just as
Disney has announced that a new “sidekicks” Dooney & Bourke collection will debut on Monday, March 22nd at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs!
The pattern features all of your favorite Disney sidekicks, including Flounder, Meeko, Cogsworth, and more! Be sure to head on over to Disney Springs on Monday to check out this fun and colorful collection in person!
We’ll be on the lookout for even MORE Dooney & Bourke patterns and collections to appear, so stay tuned for more shopping opportunities in the coming weeks!
Heading to this year’s Flower & Garden Festival? Commemorate your visit with a new Dooney & Bourke bag!
Do you collect Disney Dooney & Bourke bags? Let us know in the comments!
Disney Merchandise News
- Yes, You DEFINITELY Need Disney’s New Mickey Mouse Loungefly Bags Online!
- We Go to Disney World 12x a Year — Here’s How We Travel With Our Minnie Ears
- The ONE Thing You Can’t Forget to Bring to the EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
- 3 ESSENTIAL Souvenirs You MUST Have for a Disney World Vacation Just Arrived Online!
- Where To Find the VIRAL Winnie the Pooh Souvenirs in Disney World
- If You Love Disney’s Pop Century Hotel, You’ll Love These Loungefly Bags
- The MUST-HAVE Haunted Mansion Souvenir of 2024 Has Arrived ONLINE
- The New ‘Toy Story’ Crocs EVERYONE Will Be Wearing To Disney World
- These New ‘Bluey’ Shoes Online Are Gonna Be POPULAR
- 8 Disney Loungeflys on Sale for Less Than $45 on Amazon Today
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!