Well, get ready!! A collection of NEW Baby Yoda items just became available for you to snatch up! Love that scene in The Mandalorian where Baby Yoda is meditating and reaching out through the Force? Then you’re going to want to see this!
We previously shared a first look at this new Baby Yoda plush and pin collection and now it’s finally arrived! Right now, you can head to shopDisney and pick up an adorable meditating Baby Yoda plush of your very own!
Grogu’s adorably giant ears poke out on the sides as he holds his hands on the bottom in a meditative pose. How awesome would it be to strike a meditative pose next to the Baby? We can see the Instagram posts already! You can get this plush for $16.99.
There is also a matching Baby Yoda meditative pin available right now.
You can snag this pin for $15.99.
Or, you can sip your morning coffee along with Baby Yoda with the cup-holding Baby Yoda Plush.
It’s available for $16.99.
And, you can also fasten the same Baby Yoda design onto your outfits as a pin!
You can take it home for $15.99.
We know that Baby Yoda loves to snack, just like us. And, he’s about ready to chow down on a big bowl of squid with the new themed plush!
You can have a dinner party with this plush for $16.99.
While the plush looks like he’s having a great time with his lunch, the Baby Yoda Pin is having a bit more trouble holding his big bowl of squid!
You can take this pin home for $15.99!
One of Baby Yoda’s favorite snacks is frog, and he’s enjoying his treat with the frog-eating Baby Yoda plush!
He sounds like he’d be the perfect snack-sharing companion. The pin costs $16.99!
The pin version of the frog-eating Baby Yoda, on the other hand, made us giggle as he is slurping up his favorite snack VERY fast!
You can wear this pin during your next Disney snack crawl for $15.99.
Whether you’re just starting your Baby Yoda collection or growing an EXTENSIVE collection of ALL things Grogu, these could make cute new additions. We’ll keep an eye out for more fun Disney merchandise and let you know what we spot!
What do you think of these plushes and pins? Let us know in the comments!
More Stories About Disney Merchandise!
- It’s Seriously Hard to Keep Track of the Price of This Disney World Item
- We Thought We’d Seen it All With Disney’s Baby Yoda Merch, Then Along Came Something BIZARRE
- Save on Swimwear With Disney’s Limited Time Deal!
- Review: We’re Trying the WandaVision x Ulta Makeup Collection!
- Disney Wants To Change The Way You Shop
- The Best Cheap Souvenir You’re Not Thinking Of
- Guardians of the Galaxy Wishables Have Arrived in Disney World!
- Take a Peek Inside Cruella’s Origin Story with Disney’s New Novel
- 9 Real-Life Items That Disney Princesses Would 100% Own in 2021
- Do You Recognize What Pixar Short Disney’s Latest Mug is Themed After?