The hit Marvel Disney+ show WandaVision has come to an end this week, and we’re definitely going to miss it!
We’ve really enjoyed sharing our thoughts and details from the show, as well as all the fan theories from the internet! We’ll miss checking out the merchandise and anxiously awaiting Fridays, but it’s time to move on to the next thing (Falcon and the Winter Soldier, anyone?). However, if you’re not quite ready to leave it behind, then we’ve got two recipes you should test out!
Sokovian Iced Tea
- 1 cup powdered tea
- 1 cup powdered lemonade
- 2 .13oz packets cherry drink mix (or whatever color/flavor you are going for)
- Mint and lemon for garnish
- Combine the mixes and store them in an air-tight container. Dilute with hot or cold water according to your taste.
- Garnish with mint and lemon.
Now wasn’t that easy peasy?! We can just imagine ourselves sipping this tea poolside, and it’ll be the perfect beverage of choice for your WandaVision watch party.
Doctor Neilson’s Baby Fruit Salad
- juice of one lemon
- 1 pear, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 4 ounces fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 honeydew
- Binkies, for garnish
- In a non-reactive bowl, place the lemon juice, pear, papaya, grapefruit, and pineapple. Toss to combine and coat with lemon juice.
- To make the bassinet, slice a sliver off the side of the honeydew. This will make for a stable bottom to the bassinet.
- Make a vertical cut about 2/3 across to about halfway down from the top of the honeydew. Cut perpendicularly and remove the section of honeydew.
- Using a big spoon or melon baller, scrape out the seeds and discard. Remove the flesh of the honeydew, adding as much as you’d like to the already mixed fruit and reserving the rest for later consumption or an agua fresca.
- Garnish with binkies.
- Fill the scraped honeydew with the fruit salad and serve.
Remember when the doctor describes Wanda’s baby size in fruits? Well, now we’ve got the perfect snack for when you watch that scene again!
We hope you enjoy these recipes as you wrap up WandaVision! We’ll be here to bring you all the latest information on the show, so stay tuned!
Have you been watching this show on Disney+? How have you liked it? Tell us in the comments!