Another year, another monthly merchandise collection!
As 2021 kicks off, Disney has rolled out the new Stitch Crashes Disney series to give our favorite blue alien his time to shine. But, if you’ve been missing the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction collection, you’re in luck today!
They might be selling out fast, but the final Nighttime Fireworks and Castle Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series has finally popped up on shopDisney! Fans can pick up the Nighttime Fireworks and Castle Plush for $29.99…
…Nighttime Fireworks and Castle MagicBand for $34.99…
But, there’s only a limited amount available, so you’re going to want to move fast if you want to take any of these Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction items home with you! In the time we were writing the post, the matching Loungefly sold out! We’ll keep you updated with more must-have merchandise we spot in the parks and online soon!
What Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
- ALL the Restaurants and Stores That Will Be Open for Event at Disney California Adventure!
- This Week’s WandaVision Merchandise Has a NEW Star Character!
- Disney’s Next Posable Plush Collection Features THE MUPPETS!
- Save BIG on Your Next Disney Purchase With This Promo Code!
- Take Orange Bird With You WHEREVER You Go in Disney World!
- Yeah, We’re Gonna Need ALL of the New Disney Home Collection Please
- PHOTOS: There Has Been a HUGE ‘Raya and the Last Dragon’ Merchandise Drop in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: You’ve Got to See This MASSIVE New Disney Mug!
- Minnie Ears Giving Off Major Spring Vibes Are Now Online!
- You Can Now Order Disney’s Classy NEW Ears Online!