SeaWorld Orlando is getting festive this season!
The theme park is offering special Christmas food, decorations, and themed entertainment. You can go ice skating, get a picture with Santa, or visit the decorated Sesame Street. There’s one more way SeaWorld is celebrating the season…fireworks!
SeaWorld will present Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, a light, water, and musical Christmas show. You must have a valid ticket and park reservation in order to enter the park and view the fireworks.
Much like Disney World and Universal Orlando, the Christmas festivities have been modified a bit. The park is practicing physical distancing and will offer views of the fireworks all around SeaWorld’s central lake. They created a map of locations where guests can easily view the show.
Spaced seating, increased sanitation, and additional exits have been added to help prevent crowding at the end of the night. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is running between now and December 31st on select nights!
Will you be heading to SeaWorld soon? Let us know in the comments!
- Comparing Halloween Events at Disney World, Universal, and SeaWorld
- How Do the Haunted Houses Compare at Universal and SeaWorld’s Halloween Events?
- SeaWorld’s Craft Beer Festival Has Been Extended
- SeaWorld Announces Opening Month For its Next Thrill Ride
- NEWS: SeaWorld No Longer Requiring Park Reservations
- Parades Have Returned to SeaWorld Orlando!
- Why Disney World Wasn’t Voted Best Theme Park
- Move Over, Disney and Universal! Another Theme Park Was Voted the Best in the U.S.A.!
- SeaWorld Orlando Will Be Hosting Howl-O-Scream Event This Fall!
- NEWS: SeaWorld No Longer Requiring Fully Vaccinated Employees to Wear Masks
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!