We’d like to think that we are pretty much Disney Princess in real life.
But, if we’re honest, there are a few of the Disney sidekicks we totally identify with (and we don’t even mind ‘fessing up)! As we continue our online shopping for the holidays, we might have found you the perfect accessory if you love cheese AND taking naps!
You guessed it! The new Loungefly Disney Cinderella Gus Figural Mini Backpack is inspired by one of the funniest mice out there on BoxLunch. The backpack’s design is WAY too cute to pass up with giant ears, tiny feet, and a sweet face…
…that go along with Gus’ iconic sense of fashion with his yellow top and green hat!
Plus, you can find the iconic “Take it easy, Cluck Cluck!” line on the back from when the rooster tried to steal Gus’ food.
The Loungefly Disney Cinderella Gus Figural Mini Backpack can be pre-ordered online now for $79.90. While it won’t arrive in time for Christmas, it can be a new year surprise that will ship any time from December 29th through January 9th! We’ll keep an eye out for any other cuties like this Gus Backpack that we find online and in the parks soon!
Who is your favorite Disney sidekick? Let us know in the comments below!
- Hurry! A Major Online Sale on Disney Merch Ends TODAY!
- Travel to a Galaxy Far, Far Away With This New ‘Star Wars’ Collection!
- PHOTOS: A Colorful Face Mask With FIGMENT Has Arrived in EPCOT!
- PHOTOS! New Designer ‘Up’ Mickey Ears Arrive at Disney World!
- Celebrate National Polka Dot Day With TONS of Minnie Mouse Styles Available Online!
- Calling All Adventurers! There’s a NEW National Geographic Merchandise Collection Online
- Rock the Dots with Harveys x Disney’s New Minnie Mouse Collection!
- Celebrate 10 Years of ‘Tangled’ With THREE New Loungefly Bags Available Online!
- The World of Disney, Love Series Collectible Keys Will Be Released Next Week!
- Here’s When You Can Get Disney’s NEW ‘Up!’ Collectible Key!