Character meet and greets look a little different at Florida theme parks right now.
Cavalcades are all the rage at Disney World and Universal Orlando has also implemented physical distancing between guests and characters. While some things have changed, there’s one thing that stays constant. The characters always brighten our day and plaster a giant smile on our faces!
Gloria, the fabulous Hippo from Madagascar, was seen strutting her awesome self at Islands of Adventure in Universal. This time, she was wearing a very sensible grass skirt.
Her outfit wasn’t the only thing that was incredibly adorable. Just look at her make her moves to her meeting spot. What an absolute cutie!
— AllEars.Net (@AllEarsNet) October 7, 2020
Gloria’s new meeting spot is near Mythos Restaurant and Poseidon’s Fury. You can also spot other Universal characters here during the day. We hope Gloria’s visit brightened your day just like it did for us!
Universal Orlando News
- Universal’s Chief Creative Officer States That The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Isn’t Complete Just Yet!
- NEWS: Loews Portofino Bay Hotel Has Reopened at Universal Orlando Resort
- AllEars TV: Did Universal Outdo Disney for Christmas 2020?
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Reaches Capacity at Both Parks Again!
- Here’s How YOU Ranked All of the Rides in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- NEWS: Even More Dates Have Been Added for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
- NEWS: Universal Orlando Hits Capacity at Both Parks AGAIN!
- These Are the BEST Holiday Drinks, Movies, and Decorations — According to You!
- NEWS: More Dates Added in November for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration!
- REVIEW! How Did Universal’s Christmas Funnel Cake Stack Up to Its Predecessors?
Who’s your favorite Universal character to visit? Let us know in the comments!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!