It’s been quite the horror-filled Halloween already as tricks and treats pop up all around Universal Orlando!
We’ve gone on Scarecrow Stalks, faced our fears at the two daytime houses, and (of course) eaten as many Halloween Horror Nights snacks as possible. While Twisted Taters and Pizza Fries have returned to Universal, the Tribute Store has been serving up ghoulish delights that fans won’t want to miss out on during their visits!
Since the Bride of Frankenstein and the Tooth Fairy have become the icons of the Halloween Horror Nights houses this year, the Tribute Store has fashioned a few new goodies based on the characters! You can pick up the sweet new Bride of Frankenstein Cupcake…
…but we were a little more interested in the monstrosity that is the Stolen Teeth Tart!
Since the Tooth Fairy enacts revenge on anyone who won’t hand over their teeth, it looks like this tart might have some of those stolen molars (in fondant form, obviously 😉) decorating it.
While the Stolen Teeth Tart definitely looks scary, it’s actually SO good! The strawberry and chocolate on the tart complement each other. The cookie part is soft and sweet with each bite, even though there is a slight crunch that we love!
We guess the Tooth Fairy’s revenge was worth it since this new Halloween Horror Nights treat is an absolute hit with us, teeth and all!
Although we loved the Stolen Teeth Tart, there are so many other Halloween goodies around the parks that are must-haves for spooky season! As Universal Orlando continues to release even more merchandise and snacks for the modified event, we’ll give you a first look at all the frightful fun happening in the parks!
What’s your favorite Halloween treat so far in the theme parks this year? Let us know in the comments below!
- NEWS: More Dates Added for Universal Orlando’s “Cinematic Celebration” Nighttime Spectacular
- You Don’t Need a Time Machine (or the DeLorean) to Grab These Retro Ornaments from Universal Orlando!
- PHOTOS: Take a Look at All the Holiday Decorations We Found in Universal Orlando’s Whoville!
- Universal Orlando Advises Passholders to Schedule Weekday Visits Ahead of Halloween in the Parks!
- Six Things You’ll Want to Pack for Universal that are Different than for the Disney Parks
- BREAKING! Universal Orlando Will Be Testing Its “Cinematic Celebration” Nighttime Spectacular Again This Weekend
- The Story Behind Universal Studios Florida’s Opening Day Disaster
- The Universal Orlando Annual Passholder Pin for November Is Rainy Day Magic
- Why It’s Important to Plan for This BIG Obstacle in Universal Orlando
- AllEars Quiz: Could You Pass an O.W.L. on the ‘Harry Potter’ Books?