But if you ask us, a rainy day at Disney World is a thousand times better than a sunny day anywhere else! So despite the rain, we still had a magical time at EPCOT. Take a look at some of our pics from today!
The rain wasn’t around all day, so we were able to make a couple of stops in the morning before the skies opened up. But once the rain really started to fall once we boarded the Disney Skyliner for some shelter.
You can see the rain droplets on our windows as we looked over the construction progress happening in the France Pavilion!
It’s a good thing we were able to take the Skyliner back to EPCOT in time, because it ended up closing temporarily once we were back in the park! You can see on the walkway just how much it was raining when we snapped this pic!
As we were practically swimming through the park, we noticed the crowds seemed to thin out a bit. There was no line whatsoever at this cart by The Land Pavilion.
It was a good thing we strolled by this outdoor cart, because we discovered that this is another spot to grab an Orange Bird Sipper!
It was quite the rainy afternoon in EPCOT! We left a bit soggy, but we were still all smiles (you can totally tell that there is a BIG OL’ SMILE under that mask!).
Until next time, EPCOT! Perhaps our next visit will be under sunnier skies, but we’ll take a trip in the rain any day!
What’s your favorite thing to do in Disney World when it rains? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Waffles Booth Has Added BRAND NEW Sweet and Savory Items for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival!
- FIRST LOOK! The Iconic Mickey Balloon Ears Got a Holiday Makeover Ahead of Christmas in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: The Crescent Solarium Has Re-Opened to Guests at Disney’s Beach Club Resort!
- This Disney World Holiday Spirit Jersey Is A Winter Wonderland
- There Are Two NEW Baby Animals at Disney’s Animal Kingdom — And They Are ADORABLE!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Select Park Hours For the Holiday Season!
- NEWS: Disney World Extends Weekend Hours in November!
- If You Only Eat at ONE Table Service Restaurant in Each Walt Disney World Park, Go Here.
- Crowd Update! Here’s What Magic Kingdom Looked Like Today
- Celebrate Disney’s Dapper Day at HOME This November!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!