As the cruise line industry makes strides to put health and safety procedures in place, there isn’t much certainty when it comes to cruise ships’ reopenings.
The Disney Cruise Line has now extended its final payment schedules for sailings through March 2021. Guests are able to make final payments up to 60 days before their departures. However, cancellation fees are also waived for sailing through March as well.
Since Disney Cruise is currently unsure when it will reopen (even though it will be the last of Disney’s businesses to make magic again), guests who are booked in an unrestricted stateroom through March 2021 are given more flexibility with their departures through these extended final payment deadlines.
As the Disney Cruise Line and other companies in the cruise industry navigate their operations during this time, we’ll update you on any developments about sailings! And, we’re here to answer any questions you may have about how your upcoming departures may be affected!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Cruise Updates
- Disney Cruise Line Announces Two-Night Seattle Sailing on the Disney Wonder This Summer!
- First Look: Cinderella Lobby Statue Revealed for the Disney Wish Cruise Ship!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Releases Additional Itineraries for April and May 2022!
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Cancels All Sailings Through February 2021
- NEWS: Disney Cruise Line Extends Temporary Final Payment and Cancelation Fee Policy
- NEWS! Disney Cruise Line Extends Cancelations of Itineraries Through January 2021
- NEWS: CDC Moves Cruise Travel Into a New, Higher Risk Level 4 Category
- A Look Back at What Could Have Been: The S.S. Disney
- NEWS: Disney Announces Debut Dates For Its Three New Ships and Shares More Cruising Updates
- PHOTOS: See What the Renovated Disney Cruise Line Terminal in Port Canaveral Looks Like Now!