As the cruise line industry makes strides to put health and safety procedures in place, there isn’t much certainty when it comes to cruise ships’ reopenings.
The Disney Cruise Line has now extended its final payment schedules for sailings through March 2021. Guests are able to make final payments up to 60 days before their departures. However, cancellation fees are also waived for sailing through March as well.
Since Disney Cruise is currently unsure when it will reopen (even though it will be the last of Disney’s businesses to make magic again), guests who are booked in an unrestricted stateroom through March 2021 are given more flexibility with their departures through these extended final payment deadlines.
As the Disney Cruise Line and other companies in the cruise industry navigate their operations during this time, we’ll update you on any developments about sailings! And, we’re here to answer any questions you may have about how your upcoming departures may be affected!
Have you been on a Disney Cruise? Let us know in the comments below!
Disney Cruise Updates
- Disney Cruise Line Set to Reclassify Certain Staterooms in 2022
- NEWS: The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Has Canceled Sailings Through the End of November
- NEWS: CDC Extends the No Sail Order, Delaying Cruise Departures Further
- White House Plans to Extend No-Sail Order Affecting Disney Cruise Line and Others Until the End of October
- NEWS: Miami-Dade County Mayor Urges CDC NOT to Extend No-Sail Order
- NEWS! Disney Cruise Line Extends Its Final Payment Schedule for Cruises Through March 2021!
- Disney Cruise Line’s Website Has Been Updated With Details About the Extended Suspension of All Departures Through Mid-December
- NEWS! Disney Confirms the Disney Wish Has Been Delayed, and That the Disney Cruise Line Will Be Last to Open
- NEWS! Disney Cruise Line Releases Its Fall 2021 Sail Dates and Itineraries!
- News: Adventures By Disney Canceled Cruise Sailings For July