Disney just debuted a trailer and release date for its newest original film to come to Disney+, Clouds!
Based on a true story, Clouds follows high school student, and musical talent, Zach Sobiech (Fin Argus) who is diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare bone cancer. When Zach receives news that the disease has spread, he and his best friend and songwriting partners, Sammy (Sabrina Carpenter), decide to follow their dreams.
With help from their mentor and teacher, Mr. Weaver (Lil Rel Howery), the duo are offered a record deal, embarking on a journey of a lifetime. You can check out a trailer for the upcoming film below!
Will you be tuning in to watch Clouds? Let us know in the comments below!
- Listen to Some of Your Favorite Singers Perform in Disney+’s “Clouds: A Musical Celebration” Virtual Performance!
- NEW Musical Movie ‘Sneakerella’ Is Set to Premiere on Disney+ in 2021!
- VIDEO! Disney Released a Special First Look at Season Two of ‘The Mandalorian’!
- The Best Ways To Pass The Time in Line at Walt Disney World
- Every Halloween Movie You Can Watch on Disney+ Right Now
- PHOTOS: Get A First Look of the ‘Black Beauty’ Remake Coming to Disney+
- Here’s Everything Coming to Disney+ This November!
- Don’t Miss Your Shot on This NEW ‘Hamilton’ Mug!
- A Look at ‘Clouds’ Under the Stars at the Disney+ Drive-In
- Disney+ Celebrates “Simpsons Forever” With Themed Series, Monthly Favorites, and More!