Obviously, you’ll want to get the whole family involved in the festivities, including your furry pals! We found several dog costumes that we think will go perfect with “man’s best friend.”
If you need a fun family theme for Halloween costumes this year, why not try your hand at The Mandalorian? While the humans in the family dress up as Mando, Cara Dune, and IG-11, your furry companion can dress up as none other than “The Child.”
Note that the Baby Yoda dog costume is currently on backorder and is expected to ship out on or around October 7th, just in time for Halloween! Depending on the size of the costume, prices range from $26.99 to $29.99.
If you want your pup to have options (because we all need a couple backup plans!), there are a couple of other costumes that are sure to earn Fido plenty of “treats” this Halloween! We also found a Stitch costume for sale on shopDisney!
Stitch always seemed to act like a dog in Lilo and Stitch, and now your dog can act like an alien for $29.99.
If your pup is more into fairies and princesses than aliens from other planets, we have the perfect costume for them! This Tinker Bell costume will make your pet sparkle this Halloween, and it even comes with a WIG!
We guarantee your dog will be the talk of the neighborhood when they go trick-or-treating as Tinker Bell for $29.99.
Perhaps your dog is more of the villainous kind! Have them dress the part for Halloween with this Maleficent dog costume!
Depending on size, this costume’s price ranges from $22.99 to $24.99.
We would like to think that ALL dogs are worth melting for, and your pup can return the sentiment when they dress up in this Olaf costume for Halloween!
Depending on size, the Olaf costume ranges in price from $22.99 to $24.99.
There are plenty of puppies out there that almost resemble an Ewok already, but if they INSIST on dressing up for Halloween, you can fashion them in this adorable Ewok costume!
You can let your dog embrace their inner Ewok for $24.99 to $26.99, depending on sizing!
For a more classic costume, we also found this adorable Minnie Mouse dog costume!
Now your dog can have their very own pair of Minnie Ears! This costume is priced from $22.99 to $24.99 depending on sizing.
This last pair of costumes would be perfect if you have two dogs that want to coordinate their Halloween costumes! First up is this cute Woody dog costume!
Your dog can let the whole family know who the sheriff in town is for $24.99 to $26.99, depending on sizes!
And of course, you can’t have Woody without Buzz! Our last costume today is an equally adorable Buzz Lightyear dog costume.
The tips of the wings even light up, making this costume a great way to keep your travel party safe while walking through your neighborhood on Halloween night! Based on sizes, the price of this costumes ranges from $29.99 to $32.99.
What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year? Let us know in the comments!
- Play Us Out, Victor Geist! The ‘Haunted Mansion’ Maestro Funko Pop! is Now Available Online!
- Boo! Mickey Mouse Jack-O’-Lantern Ears Have Arrived at Disney World!
- Fall Is Calling! You Can Get a HUGE Discount at 20 Restaurants on Weekdays in Disney Springs This Season!
- This Is the Best Thing You’ll See All Spooky Season Long! We Have a WINNER for Kronk’s Halloween Costume Bracket!
- Halloween Park Pass Reservations for Disney’s Animal Kingdom Are Sold Out for Passholders (Leaving Only ONE Park Available to Visit)!
- We Tried The NEW Halloween Horror Nights Doughnut At Universal Studios Orlando!
- We’ve Got Our EYE On The Mike Wazowski Cake in Disney World — Returning For the Halloween Season!
- PHOTOS: Disney World’s Dapper Dans Get A Ghoulish Update As They Return to Magic Kingdom
- CANDY ALERT! The Grown-Ups Can Go Trick-or-Treating Too with Our FULL GUIDE to Universal Orlando’s Scarecrow Stalk!
- We’re Giving You a Look at Even MORE Halloween Horror Nights Sips and Snacks in Universal Orlando (With the Grand Return of Twisted Taters)!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.