Be Our Chef, Be Our Chef, put your cooking to the test! Time to make some Disney dishes and to hope they are delicious!
In the upcoming Disney+ series Be Our Chef, families will compete to wow some of Disney’s most legendary chefs with meals inspired by iconic Disney characters. It’s all the drama of Chopped with all the magic of Disney — and we’ve got the trailer below!
The new show will be hosted by Angela Kinsey of The Office, and feature a variety of lead chefs from across the Disney resorts!
Which family will claim culinary supremacy? Which chefs would be better off with a rat secretly controlling their actions? We’ll find out when Be Our Chef premieres on Disney+ on March 27th!
Are you excited for the upcoming Disney+ Series? Let us know in the comments below!
- Celebrate Disneyland’s 65th Anniversary With the Pre-Opening Report From Disneyland on Disney+!
- How Bob Iger Forever Changed Disney’s Place in the Entertainment Industry
- Don’t Forget About These Huge Shows That are Still Coming to Disney+
- Bo Peep Gets to Tell Her Side of the Story With Upcoming Short Film on Disney+!
- Solve a Mystery with a 1500lb. Polar Bear in “Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made” on Disney+
- Disney+ Release Guide 01/13-26: Diary of a Future President Premieres, Jeff Goldblum Ends, and Tons of Other New Content Debuts!
- Coming Attractions: Here’s What’s Coming to Disney+ in 2020!
- Disney+ Release Guide 12/30-1/12: High School Musical Takes a Bow, Jeff Goldblum Explores the World, One Day at Disney Shorts, Library Additions, and more!