There are more fall flavors popping up all over Disney World — and there are Witch’s Fingers in Disneyland! We also found a brand new eclair celebrating Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a Key Lime Eclair, and an addition to Mobile Order in this week’s Menu Mania!
Check out all of the latest Disney menu updates here!
Menu Mania 9/30/19
WALT DISNEY WORLD MENU UPDATES
Disney Springs is celebrating fall with the return of their WonderFall Flavors program. Be sure to check out the entire list of participating locations and their special offerings here!
Other Fall Flavors
We have added even more fall flavors to menus! Be sure to check out:
- Magic Kingdom’s Westward Ho
- Cold Brew with Pumpkin Syrup
- Typhoon Lagoon
- Port Orleans Riverside’s Riverside Mill: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Wilderness Lodge’s Roaring Fork: Pumpkin Spice Latte
Thanksgiving Day Meals
Some locations in Disney World add special menus for Thanksgiving Day. We will update this list as more locations add their Thanksgiving menus.
- Epcot’s Coral Reef
- Epcot’s Rose & Crown
- Disney Springs’ Boathouse
- Disney Springs’ House of Blues
- Disney Springs’ Paddlefish
- Disney Springs’ Planet Hollywood
- Disney Springs’ Rainforest Cafe
- Disney Springs’ T-Rex Cafe
- Disney Springs’ Terralina Crafted Italian
- Dolphin’s Fresh Mediterranean Market
- Dolphin’s Todd English’s Bluezoo
- Old Key West’s Olivia’s Cafe
- Saratoga Springs’ Turf Club
- Swan’s Il Mulino New York Trattoria
- Removed Lost Princess Cone
- NEW! Frozen Matcha Green Tea
- NEW! Brody’s Brats and Sauerkraut
- Change: Tanis Tuna now served as a Taco
- Removed: Shrimp, Why’d it Have to be Shrimp
- Removed: Shishak Seared Cheese
- NEW! Added to Mobile Order Option
- NEW! Strawberry and Oreo Trifles
- NEW! Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Eclair
- NEW! Key Lime Eclair
- NEW! Chocolate Coconut Pot de Creme
DISNEYLAND MENU UPDATES
- NEW: Witch’s Fingers
We update our Disney World menus very frequently, but if you’re looking for the most recent changes there’s an easy way to do just that. Click on “Click here to view recent changes” under the Last Updated date on the menu page and there you’ll find the latest changes made to the page.
Were any of your favorite items removed from menus this week? Do you see any additions you’d like to try? Let us know in the comments below!
And don’t forget, you can always read what others think of these Disney restaurants, or leave your own reviews in our Rate and Review section here.
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!