Aladdin‘s Genie has materialized once again in Disney. This time he has chosen to appear to us in the form of the popular Loungefly mini-backpacks.
The new line celebrates the “original” Genie from the animated classic.
The Genie backpack is full of little details. There’s the Genie’s earring, ears, ponytail, eyebrows, and then check out that zipper pull — it’s the Genie’s lamp!
We spotted this addition to the Loungefly collection in the Magic Kingdom, but we also found it on shopDisney.
This new mini-backpack is $80.00.
Will you be adding the Genie Loungefly mini-backack to your collection? Let us know in the comments.
Are you a shopper? Want to see what other new merchandise is in the Disney parks, or coming soon? Take a look at these posts:
- New Magic Kingdom Collage Loungefly Backpack and Wallet
- Disney Announces More Designer Ears Release Dates
- Rainbow Unicorn and Toy Story Pals Feature on New Loungefly and Harveys Bags
- NBA Experience Shop Now Open in Disney Springs!
- Mark Your Calendar: Global Launch for Star Wars and Frozen II Merchandise Set for October 4, 2019
Click below to subscribe to the AllEars® newsletter so you don’t miss any of the latest Disney news!