- 4 1/2 oz of your favorite Bloody Mary mix
- 2 teaspoons real lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- dash freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 oz vodka
- Pickled green bean, to garnish
- hot sauce, to taste
1. Stir together Bloody Mary Mix, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and vodka in tall glass.
2. Fill a second glass with ice, the pour mixture into second glass. Pour the drink back and forth 2 times to mix well. Garnish with pickled green bean, and add hot sauce to taste.
IDEA: Mix up your garnish! Try bacon, celery, or even a chicken nugget (as Disney has done)!