Pandora – The World of Avatar – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Pandora – The World of Avatar
Pandora – The World of Avatar provides eco-tourists the opportunity to join Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE) for the transformational experience of a lifetime — filled with unforgettable expeditions, floating mountains, a bioluminescent forest, winged mountain banshees and more.
In partnership with ACE, visitors of every age will have the chance to explore the values and culture of this exotic place, and celebrate the striking beauty and overwhelming power of the natural world.
All around its enormous floating mountains, you’ll quickly uncover the valley’s one-of-a-kind dining and shopping experiences—along with sights, sounds and experiences that include:
- Exotic plants that come to life with beautiful bioluminescence each night
- A Na’vi-built drum circle, containing instruments playable by all
- Na’vi totems and other cultural items found throughout the land
- Brand-new Wilderness Explorers challenges and badges to collect
You may even come across tour guides from Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE), scientists from the Pandora Conservation Initiative (PCI), or even an eclectic expat or two!
- Avatar Flight of Passage – Soar on the back of a banshee during this thrilling ride. Height requirement 44 inches.
- Na’vi River Journey – Family friendly gentle boat ride for all ages.
- Satu’li Canteen – Featuring international-inspired cuisine, vegetarian options and specialty libations.
- Pongu Pongu – Pongu Pongu welcomes weary travelers to try our bioluminescent frozen cocktail, indigenous beers—or even a sweet snack you won’t find elsewhere!
- Windtraders – Discover exotic merchandise and souvenirs celebrating the flora, fauna and culture of Pandora. From Na’vi cultural artifacts and animal toys to science kits and Alpha Centauri Expeditions (ACE) apparel, you’ll find something exciting for every member of the family here!