Disney Springs has a lot going on in December.
You can experience the Christmas Tree Stroll and enjoy holiday treats from multiple different locations, and if you’re looking for the perfect way to celebrate Christmas or New Year’s, check out these offerings at Raglan Road!
Raglan Road is a traditional Irish pub in Disney Springs that celebrates the holidays in a very fun way.
For Christmas, you can dine in and experience their special Christmas Menu, which consists of turkey, mashed potatoes, duck fat roasties, carrots, brussels sprouts, and more. The special menu (with all that tasty-sounding food) is $39.99 per adult and $19.99 per child.
For New Year’s Eve, you can toast to the new year with complimentary bubbly TWICE — once at 7PM EST (Irish New Year) and once at 12AM EST. Who doesn’t love free drinks, right?
While we’re on the subject of the holiday season, are you looking for something cozy to wear to the parks? We’ve got you covered!
Don’t miss your chance to celebrate these events inside Disney World — it’s a great place to celebrate! As always, stay tuned to AllEars for the latest Disney news.
More Info on ALL the Holiday Happenings in Disney World
- Learn ALL About Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in Disney World
- Disney’s Candlelight Processional Is Coming BACK to EPCOT
- Dates Announced for the 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Holidays
- NEW Holiday Party Announced for Hollywood Studios -- Jollywood Nights
- Don’t Miss Out on These Disney Advent Calendars on Amazon
- Exclusive Look at Disney’s Holiday Merchandise
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you ever celebrated at Raglan Road before? Tell us in the comments!