Disney’s NEW World of Frozen land is officially open!
We got the chance to check it all out — the land, the rides, the food, the characters, and more — and are bringing you with us to experience it all. But… not quite yet.
Now that we’ve had the chance to check out the World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland, we’ll never let it go.
And, you can come along to experience it all with us by watching our full video on everything you need to know!
Tune into the AllEars.net YouTube channel on Saturday, November 25th, at 10AM ET for our full tour of the World of Frozen!
In the meantime, you can catch a whole lot of AllEars TV videos over on our YouTube channel. Watch Emma do everything TWICE in Disney World.
Need to catch up on past AllEars videos? Check out our links below!
- AllEars TV: 20 Things You MUST DO in Disneyland
- AllEars TV: I TRIED To Follow A Disney World Map From 1989 — Hollywood Studios
- AllEars TV: What You Need To Know Before You Stay At Disney’s BoardWalk Inn Resort
- AllEars TV: We Stayed in Disney World’s $2000 EXCLUSIVE Club Level Room — What’s It Like and Is It Worth It?
- AllEars TV: We Played Hide and Seek in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Will you be tuning in? Tell us in the comments!