Who needs glass slippers when you can create your DIY running shoes?
runDisney offers several awesome ways to customize your race day outfits so you can feel your best out on the course. In preparation for the upcoming 2022 Disney Princess Half Marathon, runDisney has introduced a new Cinderella-inspired DIY to make you feel like a princess on the course!
If you’re still looking for a way to add a touch of magic to your race outfit, this is an easy way to get ready for the ball (…or race, whichever you prefer). runDisney’s newest DIY is a customizable way to add colored gems to your race shoes without the need for a magic wand.
According to runDisney’s tutorial, all you’ll need to get started is:
- Any color and size of craft gem
- A strong craft glue
- Your favorite pair of running shoes
Now we can turn these “pumpkin” slippers into shoes full of sparkle!
- Plan your design shapes and patterns (small areas or cover the whole shoe).
- Add glue to each section you want to cover with the back of your tweezers.
- Place each gemstone one at a time onto the glue.
- Tip: Use a variety of different–sized gemstones with smaller ones on the outside of your design.
- Allow the glue to dry for several hours and get ready to run in style!
These fun shoes may not come with a fairy godmother but they may help your race finish with a Happily Ever After! Keep reading AllEars for more Disney fun!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Have you done a successful runDisney DIY? Let us know in the comments!