It’s been a busy week in Disney World filled with lots of new snacks, merchandise, and people!
And, though the parks may still be celebrating Christmas and New Year’s, Disney is already looking forward to the next holiday — Valentine’s Day!
Every year, Disney releases specialty Mickey and Minnie Mouse Plushes for Valentine’s Day and they’re already available on shopDisney for 2022! First up is the Minnie Mouse Valentine’s Day Plush, which features Minnie wearing a fuzzy vest over a heart-covered dress.
You can bring home the plush for $24.99.
And, there’s also the Mickey Mouse Valentine’s Day Plush, which has the fan-favorite character all dressed up in red satin pants and a bowtie with a top hat.
It also costs $24.99, but for a limited time, you can score the plush for only $16 when you make another purchase on shopDisney!
This is the first Valentine’s Day merchandise that we’ve seen Disney release this year and there’s likely more to come so, be sure to stay tuned to AllEars for the latest!
Disney Merchandise News
- Get Ready for ‘Ms. Marvel’ With a NEW Merchandise Collection
- TONS of New Marvel and ‘Star Wars’ Corkcicles Just Dropped Online!
- Marvel Ears That DIDN’T Sell Out In Seconds?! We’re In.
- A Light-Up Disney x Loungefly Backpack? SAY LESS!
- PHOTOS: Disney Releases New Pride Collection and Announces 100% Donation of Profits
- SAVE Up to 40% on Tons of Disney Items for a Limited Time!
- PHOTOS: Disney World Just Released a NEW Version of a Popular Pair of Minnie Ears!
- FIRST LOOK at the NEW Harveys ‘Star Wars’ Collection Coming SOON!
- It Just Got Easier to Dress Cute and Comfortable For Disney World’s 50th Anniversary
- Release DATE Announced For Disney’s Next Mickey Main Attraction Collection!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!
Do you think it is too early to be thinking about Valentine’s Day? Let us know in the comments!