We’re just 75 days away from Christmas, and we’re incredibly excited!
But, it turns out that we aren’t the only ones! Disney has been releasing holiday merchandise online little by little and sharing the plans for the holiday season in the parks. Today, they dropped a new pair of ears, and we think these are a festive must-have!
Say hello to the Cranberry Red Minnie Mouse Holiday Ear Headband! That velvet look has us wanting to cozy up with a book and a blanket next to a warm fire.
The front of the ears has a mix of golden and garnet jewels and a woven lurex bow. The inside of the headband has a non-slip velour to make sure they don’t go sliding around!
If you want to prep for your holiday vacation and check these out, you can order them online for $29.99. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out the other seasonal merchandise that’s already available!
Stay tuned to AllEars for the latest updates on everything new on shopDisney. We’ve got you covered with the hottest merchandise!
Would you wear these ears? Let us know in the comments!
Minnie Ears News
- PHOTOS: The Newest Pair of Embroidered Minnie Ears Are Now in Disney World!
- The Disney Holiday Ears You’ve Been WAITING for Are Now Online!
- 10 Souvenirs You’ll Totally Regret Buying in Disney World
- Want Disney’s $1,000 Ears? Now They’re ONLINE
- Disney’s New Vera Wang Designer Ears Cost More Than Some Wedding Dresses!
- 5 Things I’m Wearing at the Theme Parks This Holiday Season
- PHOTOS: One of Our Favorite Minnie Ears Has Arrived in Disney World!
- PHOTOS: Love ‘Star Wars’ and Minnie Ears? Hide Your Wallet!
- PHOTOS: Did Disneyland Just Get the Best Holiday Ears of the Year?
- Disney Released ANOTHER Pair of Embroidered Minnie Ears Online!