We’re always on the lookout for big changes in the Walt Disney Company!
After more than three decades of work with the Walt Disney Company, President and CCO of Disney Branded Television Gary Marsh is stepping down from his current position!
According to Deadline, Marsh won’t necessarily be leaving the Walt Disney Company. Instead, he will launch his own production company backed by Disney General Entertainment. Under this new partnership, Marsh will help to develop content for Disney’s linear and streaming platforms, including Disney+, Hulu, Disney Channel, Disney Junior, ABC, National Geographic, Freeform and FX.
After his departure from Disney Branded Television at the end of 2021, Marsh’s inaugural development slate of his company will include two new Descendants films, as well as the upcoming Beauty and the Beast prequel starring Josh Gad and Luke Evans.
We’ll continue to keep an eye on any developments happening within the Walt Disney Company, and we will let you know as soon as we hear of any additional changes!
Which upcoming Disney+ project are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments!
More Disney News!
- An Exclusive Disney World Exhibit Could Be Coming to a Museum Near You!
- PHOTOS: We Used Disney Genie+’s NEW PhotoPass Lenses!
- New Passholder Section Arrives on Disney World App
- Create Your Own Mickey Pumpkin With NEW Carving Templates From Disney!
- VIDEO: Learn Behind-the-Scenes Secrets About a Disney Park You May Have NEVER Been To
- PHOTOS: Medals Revealed For runDisney’s 2022 Princess Half Marathon Weekend
- The Biggest Mistakes in Disney History
- Enter to Win a FREE Trip to Disney World With Up to 50 Friends and Family!
- Disney Cruise Line Updates Select Requirements for Unvaccinated Children
- Where in the World #709
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!