If you’re looking for a truly unique live entertainment experience in Disney World, look no further than The Edison!
The Edison, located in Disney Springs, hosts a variety of late night parties and soirées, but due to the pandemic, those events have been put on hold.
With live entertainment returning to Disney World, so are all of the late night happenings at The Edison! They recently announced on Twitter that their second annual Masquerade Ball will take place on August 20th.
The event will kickoff at 7:30PM and run through 11:30PM. Guests must be 21 years or older to attend and tickets cost $150 per person. The event includes trays of gourmet passed appetizers, food stations, and a dedicated menu of exclusive masquerade themed-cocktails. For entertainment, guests can enjoy live performances with musical numbers and entertainment routines lighting up the dance floor all night long.
For an even more “VIP” experience, private booths and couches are available to reserve for an additional $250, which includes guaranteed seating and a dedicated server. If you’re interested in purchasing tickets, you can head over to the Patina Group’s website for more information!
Have you ever attended an event at The Edison? Let us know in the comments!
Disney World News
- The Best Way to Spend $20 in Disney World
- 3 MAJOR Disney World Ride Disasters (And How to Solve Them)
- AllEars TV: Disney World Gets CREEPY and WEIRD After Midnight
- 6 MAJOR Construction Changes from Disney World
- Disney World’s New Crocs Are ALL About Mickey Mouse!
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Is Having a Bad Day
- Two RARE ‘Toy Story’ Characters Now Have Ears in Disney World
- ALERT! The ‘Frozen’ Sing-Along Has Reopened in Disney World
- NEWS: Monorail CLOSED in Disney World, May Not Reopen Today
- AllEars TV: NO SLEEP Until I Do EVERY SINGLE RIDE in Disney World!
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!