The Disneyland Resort reopened its two theme parks a little over two months ago, bringing many Southern California residents back to the Happiest Place on Earth for the first time in over a year!
While Disneyland’s Annual Passholder program has been suspended, locals can now take advantage of some savings if they wish to visit the parks this summer!
Disneyland’s limited-time summer ticket offer gives SoCal residents a chance to pay as little as $83 per day for a 3-day ticket. This ticket can be used on ANY three separate dates through September 30th, 2021!
Under this offer, a 3-Day, 1-Park per day ticket costs $249 and a 3-Day Park Hopper ticket costs $304. To be eligible for this offer, you must have a California ZIP code ranging from 90000-96199 or a Northern Baja California ZIP code ranging from 21000-22999. Proof of residency will be required for purchase as well as admission.
This is a great opportunity to save a few dollars on your Disneyland admission if you’re a Southern California resident. Many residents are former Annual Passholders, and with no new replacement program available as of this writing, these Legacy Passholders must purchase single- or multi-day tickets when visiting the parks.
We’ll keep an eye out for more Disneyland news, including any announcements regarding their replacement Membership program.
Are you a Southern California resident? Let us know in the comments!
Disneyland Resort News
- Reimagined Mickey’s Toontown Will Include a BIG Tribute to Walt Disney
- PHOTOS: Genie+ is Now in Disneyland Resort — Here’s What’s Different!
- Donate and Get a FREE Beignet at This Disneyland Location
- Pay-Per-Ride Pricing Revealed for Disneyland Resort
- Rise of the Resistance Will Cost You Even MORE in Disneyland Than Disney World
- Virtual Pre-Registration Now Available For Disneyland’s DAS Program
- BREAKING: Launch DATE Announced For Genie+ in Disneyland
- NEWS: THREE Disneyland After Dark Events Are Coming BACK in 2022!
- PHOTOS and VIDEO: The Candlelight Processional is BACK in Disneyland!
- Disney World’s 50 Anniversary Ears Appear to Have Gotten Lost
Join the AllEars.net Newsletter to stay on top of ALL the breaking Disney News! You'll also get access to AllEars tips, reviews, trivia, and MORE! Click here to Subscribe!